23.10.08

Much Like "New Wave..."

...the Tom Gabel E.P. (I know, right? Where the eff did this come from?) is merely half-good. Listen for yourself: http://www.purevolume.com/tomgabel. "Harsh Realm" and "Anna is a Stool Pigeon" are standouts. Just when I thought I was fucking done with this guy... I go buy tickets to his solo show at the Barbary (November 11 if yr counting) and decide to stream Heart Burns while reading about elevated trains.

I had a dream about elevated trains. I had a dream I was riding the Market-Frankford El all night with my extended family. Um. All this reading about public transportation on Wikipedia has got to stop.

5 comments:

mimicool said...

wha tthe ef its like r&b

yeah anna is a pigeon and harsh reaction are the only ones written by tom gabel. everything else r. kelly wrote

Wal-Mart Orgy said...

I second Mimi's vote;

"Oh Tom, why have you foresaken us?"

Alex said...

wasn't november 11th the no age/titus andronicus show?

Annaliese said...

uh oh ^

.joe i made a blog!

Annaliese said...

that uh oh was for alex's comment, not pointing at my name