16.10.08

Living Is All About This

I get two phone calls about a free Death Set show in Center City. All ages, free alcohol. I have to write a journalism paper. After an hour of contemplation/research, I decide to follow my heart and Josh's alcoholism; we go to the show. I drank a lot of Sparks. I don't remember much except Scotty and Josh both played drums for Ninja Sonik, I made a likely fatal mistake, Gabby took a fuck load of pictures, lots of people broke up with their boyfriends and Josh crowd surfed during the Death Set's set. I do definitely know it was a transient exceperience. Especially afterwards: thousands of people on the corner of Broad and Market; high fives, slow taxis, traffic as far as the eye can see... Phillies are in the world series, motherfucking Death Set.

No comments: