13.10.08

I'll Never Ask for the Truth but You Owe that to Me

"The two locomotives and eight of the twelve cars derailed, four of them falling 15 feet off a bridge into a dry river bed. Mitchell Bates, a sleeping car attendant was killed, and 78 people were injured, 12 of them seriously."
Read about the Palo Verde Derailment

I spent a lot of the time I was awake yesterday reading about train lines in the United States.

Lemuria
Their influences say Lemonheads and Sebadoh which rules but I hear more that dog. than anything else. Circle of Hope November 12, can't wait.




I'm afraid that the circumstances that led to this song (or any song like it) could only have existed between 1990-1999.


Too true: "I'll never ask for the truth but you owe that to me."


I'm really pissed at myself for not even trying to get into the Wire show Friday. Scotty's was excellent (Leitch House is a paradise) but this (U.S. Wire tour) only happens once every, like, five years,


Junior year of high school, this became one of my favorite songs ever written.

1 comment:

Mike V said...

i love that strokes video