22.2.08

Why you make 'em so cheap?

Ok, big omg. Please, will you have the patience to listen to EARLES AND JENSEN? They do these amazing prank phone calls. This isn't jerky boys bullshit where there's immediate payoff... you'll need to hold tight. But "Bleachy and the Big Bufords" is easily one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Listen! Don't make me transcribe it.

Quick thank you to Stuart Murdoch for always understanding. Thanks to Kurt Cobain for being loud. Thanks to Jay Reatard for sounding young. Thanks to Britt Daniel for bitching with me. These individuals (plus a few others) were the soundtrack to my week.

So I purged my internetz and got rid of a certain individual and I am psyched. But there's still a Gab problem - being around that girl makes me feel so horrible about my life. I don't even like her anymore.

But, holy shit! Get ready for a rewarding weekend. You're involved, I'm sure.

"So after I threw aftershave in his face, he was eligible for the severed brakeline research grant and was soon transferred to a frozen lake if you catch my drift!"
-"Party Doctor"

P.S. Sorry, this was probably not worth your while!

No comments: