29.2.08

Fuck

HEY, TEMPLE UNIVERSITY. STOP JERKING ME THE FUCK AROUND AND DENY ME ADMISSION, ALREADY.

Look, I'm tired of coming home from school every day with this thought in my head: "Hey, it would be really awesome if I got a letter from Temple today." And I open the mailbox. And it's J. Crew catalogs and it's bills and it's overdraft notices addressed to me and it's rent checks from some guy in Havre De Grace, Maryland. And I walk in, slightly dejected, to my house and I check TUportal and see that my application is still on "Hold" like it has been since December 14, 2007. If I got in, my first tuition check and I would be a high enough priority to be notified by now. So, I wait in fuckingturmoil while they sit in their cubicles trying to figure out why I was such a mediocre student and why I thought to only apply to two schools. At the same time, my guidance department is laughing their ass off because I wasn't athletic enough to pay any mind and I wasn't sensible enough to apply to more than two schools and that I spent all my money on a shit high school, paying a shit guidance department to do absolutely nothing that doesn't involve patting someone's back in the cafeteria so I can't even afford the one place I got into.

Your OwlNet Session has timed out.

Fuck you, fuck OwlNet! I don't need your bullshit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously, why is this taking so damn long? whyyy

Bailie Hume said...

Silly temple, always losing out on the good students. :| but I feel the same way, how about some movies to cure the tragic reality

mEEnoo. said...

You get to look forward to late drunken nights on the streets of philly soon though! please order Temple Star and not Owl Nest after consuming large amounts of alcohol, im really just looking out for your best interest here.