6.2.08

Post Script, Sixth of February Two-Thousand Eight

How'd I forget to mention this false sense of spring? I wrote a lame little song about it for TV Dinner:

False Spring!
You give me hope for a new age,
false spring!
When I wake to a new day with a warm breeze on a winter's day I know that everything thing will be okay, because it's false spring!
You give me hope for the future,
false spring!
You serve as kind of a suture to the wounds that winter brings with it, the snow, the sleet, the cold feet and shit...

It's all very, very, true, near, and dear to me, hope you enoyed!

2 comments:

ashlee said...

"the cold feet and shit..."
what a good line haha.

Wal-Mart Orgy said...

I too felt this invincible spring within me..

after school i drove down monkey hill and across the van buren street bridge. I proceeded to drive (15 mph) along the brandywine, blasting radiohead and waving at dogs and their owners.

A fine day indeed.