25.9.08

I'm So Fucking Happy I Can Be Here With My Friends

It's funny how college is nothing like orientation. I rarely see Julie or Brianne or Boog and Anna never hangs out... haha, but it doesn't matter. Philaelphia might be the new Kennett Square. The other night, I sat out in front of Johnson and Hardwick with a bunch of kids that I've fallen in with (probably because most of us wear flannel/plaid, glasses and go to shows) on a patch of grass. We talked and I pulled the grass out from the ground... kinda like home, outside Michocana. I guess I'm comfortable now.

I've only been listening to the Death Set for twenty four hours but I couldn't be more excited to see them next month.



Chicago again this weekend. The first Gallagher wedding in an age. It should be... wild.







One day, Chicago might be the new Philadelphia.

1 comment:

Thrust said...

My best friend fucking loves the Death Set! Never gave them a listen though.