21.9.08

All This Leverage Kills

I managed to forget my laptop charger, phone charger, keys for my bike lock and room, Microphones-The Glow Part Two (the CD only, so now I have this fancy K Records artwork to admire...) Yesterday, I brought home my camera but forgot the SD card, so my mom couldn't take cute pictures of Vlad and I this morning. My laptop is going to die in an hour or so. My phone probably won't. I have extra bike keys so it's locked onto (MY FUCKING!!) signpost. Safe and sound. Tomorrow my dad and I trade Visa cards for those chargers and maybe another lunch. I like that I get to see my dad a lot. Sometimes I don't think he's okay with me.

We met Chris Matthews Saturday somewhere near Walnut and Broad. He asked me all these questions about my school that I didn't know the answer to... Haha, do not want to talk about it, but he said he'd take me as an intern. He might be teaching at Temple next year because he's moving back into the area to run for state senate in 2010. Nice guy.

I can't stop listening to Pavement. Two-hundred fifteen+ plays on last.fm this week...

No comments: