9.12.07

Year End

So I had to build a new blog. When Google took over Blogger, they made everyone change their accounts to G-mail ones, so I registered for G-mail with an old e-mail account, long since dormant, and a password that I soon forgot. Trouble came last week when I logged out and Firefox wouldn't load all my shit for me...so after a week of waiting for an e-mail from Google support (to absolutely no avail,) I resurrected this dinosaur I made for not much of a reason in late-August. Cool. I'm kind of torn up about the whole thing, but whatever. Hahaha.

To the good stuff:

That time of year! Anyone who writes about music is/has been meticulously piecing together their list of the best records of the year. Here's mine, I'm in the process of writing all the content (it's going in the school paper,) so just the titles will have to do now.

1. Spoon-
Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga
2. M.I.A.-
Kala
3. LCD Soundsystem-
Sound of Silver
4. Kanye West-Graduation
5. Los Campesinos!-
Sticking Fingers Into Sockets E.P.
6. Eddie Vedder-
Into The Wild
7. Radiohead-
In Rainbows
8. The White Stripes-
Icky Thump
9. Beirut-
The Flying Cub Cup
10. The Hives-
The Black and White Album

I'm going to write up a 2007 playlist too, with, like:
Rihanna-"Umbrella"
Timbaland-"The Way I Are"
M.I.A.-"Paper Planes" (song of the year)
Jay-Z-"Blue Magic"
Los Campesinos-"Frontwards"
The White Stripes-"I'm Slowly Turning Into You"
Radiohead-"Reckoner"
...etc.

Talk to you!

No comments: