15.12.07

Winter Friday

When I have a good night, I tend to get really shaky. I dunno if it's the coffee and the water, contact or maybe that energy new-agers always talk about. It's probably the coffee, but I'm shaking and I had a good night. So do the two go hand in hand? Also, like usual, I'll probably be thinking about this good night for the next few days to come. Or maybe until the next good night. Good nights usually happen for the same general reasons, but particular events may differ greatly between them. So tonight: got home from work earlier than usual, changed, Anna arrived, we went to the movies and saw No Country For Old Men (my second time,) left and went to WaWa (where I purchased aforementioned coffee,) came back and I cooked while she watched Dawson's with Mimi. Dinner (just some tomatoes and linguini) was done and we watched Superbad extras. Mimi went to bed and Anna and I watched Superbad.

It was just totally lame that I wrote about every thing I did tonight in chronological order. But, it's a good night and everything changes. Tomorrow, it's likely I'll have a good early evening before shopping with Mimi and Robert. Good.

I'm struggling with this essay on free spirit. Like I know I am, but how do I talk about it? My singular point is I'm "interested" as opposed to interesting. The good thing is that still no guys have entered in Delaware (deadline is Monday) so I have pretty solid odds. I really hope to get into Temple.

So, the quarter-dozen of you who are reading this sometime, please tell me what you think of "Recokner," track seven on the new Radiohead album In Rainbows. It's definitely not getting enough attention, but those strings at the end make me want to get on my knees in order that I may be transported somewhere else

Goodnight

P.S. I hope you can get over how lame that was.
P.P.S. Next time you see me, punch me in the face if this at all evoked the roll of toilet paper that is The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mister,you got a bone stickin out your arm"
haha. love that movie

Anonymous said...

joe! i remember when you were in love with that book. i like how you said you were gonna call me and catch up and didn't? :] nah but seriously you should and we should hang out sometime soon, i'm usually free what with the whole cyber school thing but over break if thats easier.
i bought elliott smith and the big nothing a while ago and thought of you. i'm not sure why, i just think of you when i buy music related books. plus i've been looking for that book for a really long time and was really happy i found it.
this comment is too long so i'll go, bye!

(and this is andi if that wasn't obvious already)

Alex said...

I do Andi one better and think about you when I clean things and drink water and go to school and go home from school and sleep and eat and at just about any other time during the day.

Anonymous said...

yup it's the energy.

love, you're favorite new ager.


p.s. <3 jonas <3

Anonymous said...

*your