12.3.08

Inertia creeps

So tonight my dad has enjoyed getting down on me. First, he told me that Larry King was better than I was. That made me want to throw the footrest at the television. I stormed out of the room and said something like "Wow, you really put me down! Good!" Then, just a minute ago, he asked me if I wanted to talk and I said you know what, I actually do. Because I've been kind of down and frustrated lately (I should probably start fixing that.) So I told him what was wrong and he told me not to worry because I won't be friends with anyone from high school in about ten years anyway. I mean, that may be true but that's not what I want to hear when I'm feeling this low. Plus, I think I'm as sick as I was Tuesday again. Fuck me in the ass.

4 comments:

mimicool said...

it appears as if i missed that scene last night

Ace Ignatius said...

you are so much fucking better than larry king.

and thats not true. My parents are still friends with people from highschool. It doesnt matter what age you meet them, what matters is what kind of friends they are.

see you when i get back from france

miles said...

Wild Update has appeared!
>Run

Can't escape!

miles said...

sike i just deleted my blog haha. mood swingin'