14.12.08

CNE

"We had the craziest night ever. We ground/grinded on girls we didn't even know. They bought us drinks. We have the Sharpie slash on our wrist to prove we were there. We came back, we recounted."
-11th Floor Life Br0s

Chapter 1. Silly Faces by the Microwave
Chapter 2. I Cry Up and Down the Hallway and Call Otherwise Fragile Guys Assholes
Chapter 3. Drunk Confessions About Peeing on Your Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 4. I Eat My Ramen Alone
Chapter 5. This Hallway is Cramped, I'm Sorry We Bumped Knees
Chapter 6. A Press Conference
Chapter 7. Myspacing Tom Hodges
Chapter 8. Peanut Butter Connie Revenge
Chapter 9. Flight
Chapter 10. In Which I Am Accosted by a Sensitive Foreign Skateboarder
Chapter 11. Best Actor in a Supporting Roll
Chapter 12. Prank Phone Calls, or, "Is that what they're calling it these days?"
Chapter 13. Closure through Cleaning

I live on the 11th floor of Hardwick Hall with a bunch of special people, 85% of whom are wonderful, 10% are totally awful and the remaining 5 are constantly in hiding. Saturday nights usually dissolve into some kind of madness. Last night was no different except that it was probably the most enjoyable. There was so much wonderful stimulation and electricty between me and other human beings that I usually found myself yelling, impassioned, seemingly pissed the fuck off, at Justin (who is a good guy.) So we broke the night into different chapters and that's about all of them that I remember. I had a crisis of personality when I peanut buttered someone's doorhandle and I want to talk about that sometime. Also, I threw a box of pound cake onto the ground with a good deal of force until it broke up into a thousand crumbs, joining the egg roll wrappers, dirty plastic forks and ripped up orange peel on the dusty maroon carpet. This wasn't in my character and I could barely live with myself the rest of the night until Chelley Welly broke out the vacuum and I achieved closure through cleaning.

The End.